At Samson Fitness, we offer a comprehensive range of services to health conscious residents of Toronto, including physiotherapy in Avenue Road that is performed by a fully qualified and experienced consultant. Whether you have a chronic sports injury or you are suffering from non-specific pain that your doctor believes is musculoskeletal in origin, our physiotherapists can help you to recover and enjoy an active lifestyle once again. If you are interested in treatment but you are not sure what such therapy sessions involve, please feel free to call and request further information. In the meantime, take a look at the commonly asked questions listed in the section below, along with our answers to each one. With luck, the information provided will answer some of your own questions too.
Questions and Answers about Our Physiotherapy in Avenue Road
- What Will Happen During My First Visit? – Your physiotherapist will perform a thorough examination on your first visit, to identify the root cause of your problems. He or she will also ask you a series of questions, propose a treatment plan and, assuming you are happy with the proposal, commence the first treatment session.
- Will I Need to Exercise at Home? – Whether a home exercise program is desirable is something that your consultant will discuss with you during your first visit. If it is, you will be given a plan to follow, which may be adjusted as your rehabilitation progresses.
- How Should I Dress? – Many people are unsure how they should dress when visiting a physiotherapist for the first time. We recommend comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that can be moved out of the way quite easily as your consultant treats various parts of your body.
- What Conditions Can Be Treated with Physiotherapy? There are many different conditions that you can have treated at our physiotherapy Avenue Road clinic. These include neck and back pain, muscle strains in all parts of the body, repetitive strain injuries, symptoms of arthritis and various biomechanical disorders.
- How Many Treatment Sessions Will I Need? This is a very common question but one that we are unfortunately unable to answer until your initial examination has been completed. Once your physiotherapist has examined you and identified the cause of the pain or immobility you are suffering with, he or she will be able to give you an estimated timeframe for the recommended treatment.
- How Much Will It Cost? Again, this is a question that is difficult to answer before you have been examined but what we can tell you is that our physiotherapy in Avenue Road is very competitively priced. Whether you have a sprained ankle or a bad back, you can look forward to receiving cost effective treatment from experienced professionals at our fully equipped centre.
If you have any other questions about physiotherapy in general or our facilities in particular, please do not hesitate to call and speak to a member of our team whenever convenient. We look forward to helping you in the near future.